The CAA issues secondary legislation in support of the provisions of the Law on Civil Aviation. While drafting the regulations, the CAA applies a transparent process of public consultation, offering an opportunity to all interested parties to provide their remarks, comments and suggestions. This information is then analyzed by the CAA structures within a predetermined time and is appropriately addressed. It is the obligation of all CAA structures proposing secondary legislation to take into consideration observations of the stakeholders.
We do so because we believe that certain field can be regulated only by recognizing the real needs of interested parties, stakeholders and the general public. Through this process the CAA gains solid knowledge about the situation of stakeholders, the need for action and the appropriateness of the measures planned to be undertaken.
After completing the public consultation process, secondary legislative acts are endorsed by the Director General and entered into force.
Under public consultation:
- Regulation no. xx/2017 on the fees and charges levied by the European Aviation Safety Agency
- Consultation period: 9-24 June 2017.
- Regulation no. xx/2017 on common rules on air traffic flow management
- Consultation period: 12-26 June 2017.
- Determination of terminal navigation charge unit rate 2017 – Kosovo
- Consultation period: 9-30 November.
- Report on the public consultation of interested parties nr. 3/2016