The CAA issues secondary legislation in support of the provisions of the Law on Civil Aviation. While drafting the regulations, the CAA applies a transparent process of public consultation, offering an opportunity to all interested parties to provide their remarks, comments and suggestions. This information is then analyzed by the CAA structures within a predetermined time and is appropriately addressed. It is the obligation of all CAA structures proposing secondary legislation to take into consideration observations of the stakeholders.
We do so because we believe that certain field can be regulated only by recognizing the real needs of interested parties, stakeholders and the general public. Through this process the CAA gains solid knowledge about the situation of stakeholders, the need for action and the appropriateness of the measures planned to be undertaken.
After completing the public consultation process, secondary legislative acts are endorsed by the Director General and entered into force.
Current documents in the process of public consultation
Consultation open until 9 May 2016.
Reports on Previous Consultations
- Report no. 1/2016 on public consultation of interested parties
- Draft-regulation no. xx/2016 laying down a common charging scheme for air navigation services
- Draft-regulation on amending Regulation No. 8/2009, on the Single European Sky, Regulation No. 9/2009, on the provision of air navigation services in the Single European Sky, Regulation No. 10/2009 on the organisation and use of the airspace in the Single European Sky , and Regulation No. 11/2009 on the interoperability of the European air traffic management network
- Draft-regulation on implementation of Annex 10 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation on Aeronautical Telecommunications
- Raport nr. 3/2015 për konsultimin publik të palëve të interesit
- Report no. 1/2015 on public consultation of interested parties
- Draft regulation on fees levied by the Civil Aviation Authority of Kosovo
- Report no. 7/2014 on public consultation of the interested parties
- Draft regulation on aeronautical charts
- Report no. 6/2014 on public consultation of interested parties
- Meeting Minutes from the process of public consultation
- Draft regulation on professional training of employees and other aerodrome contracted workers, providers of ground handling services, and users of aerodrome services that provide self-handling of ground handling services.
- Report no. 1/2012 on public consultation of interested parties