The CAA issues secondary legislation in support of the provisions of the Law on Civil Aviation. While drafting the regulations, the CAA applies a transparent process of public consultation, offering an opportunity to all interested parties to provide their remarks, comments and suggestions. This information is then analyzed by the CAA structures within a predetermined time and is appropriately addressed. It is the obligation of all CAA structures proposing secondary legislation to take into consideration observations of the stakeholders.
We do so because we believe that certain field can be regulated only by recognizing the real needs of interested parties, stakeholders and the general public. Through this process the CAA gains solid knowledge about the situation of stakeholders, the need for action and the appropriateness of the measures planned to be undertaken.
After completing the public consultation process, secondary legislative acts are endorsed by the Director General and entered into force.
Current documents in the process of public consultation
Reports on Previous Consultations
- Report no. 1/2015 on public consultation of interested parties
- Draft regulation on fees levied by the Civil Aviation Authority of Kosovo
- Report no. 7/2014 on public consultation of the interested parties
- Draft regulation on aeronautical charts
- Report no. 6/2014 on public consultation of interested parties
- Meeting Minutes from the process of public consultation
- Draft regulation on professional training of employees and other aerodrome contracted workers, providers of ground handling services, and users of aerodrome services that provide self-handling of ground handling services.
- Report no. 1/2012 on public consultation of interested parties