The CAA ensures that the policies of airports and air navigation services providers (ANSPs) in setting charges do not unreasonably discriminate against any class of users of airports and air navigation services, or do not use unfairly their conditional position in relation to users because of their monopoly power. This responsibility is fulfilled through the review and approval of tariffs set by airports and providers of air navigation services, ensuring that they comply with ICAO principles of non-discrimination, transparency, costs-relatedness and consultation with users, and in accordance with relevant EU legislation in the field of economic regulation of airports and providers of air navigation services.
The CAA also ensures that operators who apply to provide groundhandling services at airports in the Republic of Kosovo are financially stable.
- Regulation 14-2010 Common charging scheme for air navigation services
- Regulation 03-2015 Airport charges
- Regulation 02-2015 Fees levied by CAAK
- Regulation 07-2011 Fees levied by the CAA
- Regulation 04-2011 Access to the groundhandling market
- Technical publications